Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The opening party

The opening party of this blog was a real catastrophy. All the invited people (I invited all the people but no celebrities were invited) were "busy" doing their "things". I was alone sitting in front of firewall and trying to keep out couple of tv-celebrities from Big Brother.

In spite of this disappointing start, I won't be discouraged. I know there is a huge demand for this type of blog and this will be an unseen success. After 1 week, you can read my quotes from Helsingin Sanomat, after 2 weeks I will be interviewed in Ajankohtainen Kakkonen and after 3 weeks you will find 1 000 000 hits from Google with my name. I will also have very serious moral debates with myself after receiving so many offers from companys who want to buy advertising space from my page. I decide to stay independent and continue living poor but proud. After 1 month I will consider stopping this blog, cause the popularity has started to drive me mad.

The idea of this blog is simple. I will share information of the things I happen to have a very good knowledge. I got this idea while reading an interesting book I bought on my last visit to Miami airport. You could say this idea is rudely copied from elsewhere but I won't let that disturb. I also know that for example Wikipedia is a same kind of service and a very popular one (Wikipedia is open encyclopedia where people can share information they have). Neither that won't put me down. The advantage of this encyclopedia is my never-ending knowledge and enthusiasm. You can also be 100 percent sure that all the information here will be very accurate and you never have to doubt the source while getting the information from here.

This encyclopedia will work in the following way:
1. You notice a will inside you to find information about certain topic.
2. You search the nearest "internet" and open the browser.
3. You type down the address: therealencyclopedia.blogspot.com.
4. Now you have two options: you can either browse the page and try to find the information you need. OR you can push "control+F" and type down the keyword of your topic. Browser will now try to find the topics containing the keyword.

In case that you won't find the topic you were looking for, you can write an email to me and ask if the topic will be discussed in the future. Also, in the "links" section you can see other services that people are currently using when searching information. I cannot guarantee that the information you'll find from those links, has the same quality than the information on this page will have.

The background of this page is clearly white, so that you can easily bluff your boss by saying that you´re writing a very important memo of what so ever (don't repeat these exact words). That´s how you can achieve faster results in your work duties by using this encyclopedia and no one will find it out.

The first part will be published soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home